I invested some evenings and added some cool new features to my tool MSIX Commander
Those new features are the following:
- Added the Edit Manifest Tab. It lets you change the Min- and
in a Manifest of one Maxversions oremultiple MSIX Files automatically.
- Added the Change Signature Tab. If you sign your packages with a
self signed testcertand later want to change the signature to a productive cert, you can do that for one ore multiple MSIX Files automatically.
- Added the stop services button to the Packaging Machine tab, it lets you stop and disable some services to get a quieter machine and less trash in your package.
- Open Manifest Button
You find the new version again on GitHub: https://github.com/bergerpascal/MSIX_Commander/releases
If you missed my first blog about MSIX Commander you can find that one here:
I hope you like the tool. I would be very happy to hear your feedback, bugs and possible feature requests.
- Installing a font with MSIX so that other apps on your system can see it - July 17, 2020
- MSIX Commander 10.7.5 released with contributions by Tim Mangan and now available as AppInstaller with AutoUpdate - April 25, 2020
- Disable Automatic Updates of Windows Store Apps on your packaging machine - April 13, 2020