I invested some evenings and added some cool new features to my tool MSIX Commander
Those new features are the following:
- Added the Edit Manifest Tab. It lets you change the Min- and
in a Manifest of one Maxversions oremultiple MSIX Files automatically.
- Added the Change Signature Tab. If you sign your packages with a
self signed testcertand later want to change the signature to a productive cert, you can do that for one ore multiple MSIX Files automatically.
- Added the stop services button to the Packaging Machine tab, it lets you stop and disable some services to get a quieter machine and less trash in your package.
- Open Manifest Button
You find the new version again on GitHub: https://github.com/bergerpascal/MSIX_Commander/releases
If you missed my first blog about MSIX Commander you can find that one here:
I hope you like the tool. I would be very happy to hear your feedback, bugs and possible feature requests.
I’m also the Service Owner of WimAsAService
Latest posts by Pascal Berger (see all)
- MSIX: Get Signtool.exe and MakeAppx.exe the easy way - April 11, 2019
- New version of MSIX Commander released V1.0.3 - April 1, 2019
- MSIX Commander V1.0.0 released (get it for free) - March 14, 2019