- Check Domain Join (As Andrew said you can also extend it to check if the client is in the correct OU)
- OSD End Message Basic
- Password Management
- Dynamic Application Installation
- Hardware Detection Script
As mentioned in the session, there are other scripts like the WIM Documentation or a ready to use version of the OSD End Message, but for that you have to ask us (Netree AG) to implement it. I hope this session has inspired you and you will build your own great scripts.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact me over Twitter or Mail.
Latest posts by Thomas Kurth (see all)
- Actual deployment options with Intune - August 21, 2018
- Active Setup is not Supported for Custom Use! Active Setup entries lost during Windows 10 Inplace upgrade! - July 6, 2018
- Allow changing Windows Language during device Enrollment - July 4, 2018