- Check Domain Join (As Andrew said you can also extend it to check if the client is in the correct OU)
- OSD End Message Basic
- Password Management
- Dynamic Application Installation
- Hardware Detection Script
As mentioned in the session, there are other scripts like the WIM Documentation or a ready to use version of the OSD End Message, but for that you have to ask us (Netree AG) to implement it. I hope this session has inspired you and you will build your own great scripts.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact me over Twitter or Mail.
Latest posts by Thomas Kurth (see all)
- Office 365 DLP – Add detection of the swiss social id to detect personal data - February 8, 2019
- Take action: Default permissions in the Microsoft Compliance Manager gives all users full access - February 2, 2019
- Test connectivity to various Azure and O365 services - January 9, 2019